Metro Exchange is a young foreign exchange company that started its operation in 2007. The company has 3 branches in Kuala Lumpur that offers currency exchange service and remittance to Indonesia, Nepal, India, Philippine and Sri Lanka.
Its head office is conveniently located near the Menara KL Tower, while the two branches are in the vicinity of the Central Market and Chow Kit Market.
Best rates for
1. Metro Exchange @ Jalan Sentul
– This is the head office of Metro Exchange.
– It is within walking distance from Menara KL Tower.
– Address: Lot G49, Ground Floor Wisma MPL, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
– Phone: +603 2031 0007/0008
– Opening hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 – 18:00
2. Metro Exchange @ Central Market
– This branch is located inside the Central Market.
– It is within walking distance from Kasturi Walk and Petaling street Market.
– Address: Shop L22, Ground Floor, Central Market, Jalan Hang Kasturi, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
– Phone: +603 2274 6022
– Opening hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
3. Metro Exchange @ Chow Kit
– This branch is within walking distance from Chow Kit Market.
– Address: Gerai No 26-02, Lorong Raja Bot, Off Jalan Raja Alang, Kampong Baru 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
– Phone: +603 2693 2786
– Opening hours: Daily 10:00 – 18:00
Note: To check their daily rates, click here.